SOLUTIONS FOR ENTERPRISES
NEWS AND ARTICLES
June 20, 2016
ROSPLAST 2016 exhibition was held
From June 15 to 17, 2016 in the 2nd pavilion of the Crocus Expo IEC, the VII International Exhibition ROSPLAST 2016 "Plastics. Equipment. Products" took place, in which NTV Scientific & Technical Firm, LLC participated as an exhibitor.
From June 15 to 17, 2016 in the 2nd pavilion of the Crocus Expo IEC, the VII International Exhibition ROSPLAST 2016 "Plastics. Equipment. Products" took place, in which NTV Scientific & Technical Firm, LLC participated as an exhibitor. 175 companies from 15 countries presented their products at this exhibition, 47 of them participated for the first time. The number of Russian exhibitors increased compared to last year and amounted to 76% of the total number of participants, which clearly shows that manufacturers adapted to the current market conditions and the general course for import substitution.
Investments of Russian exhibitors were rewarded; the exhibition was visited by a record number of people – 8,024 unique specialists, 58% of whom work in the field of production.
NTV Scientific & Technical Firm, LLC participated in the exhibition in order to present the products, as well as to expand the customer base and hold negotiations with potential customers.
Examples of the screw, loading area and cylinder were presented at our booth.
The greatest interest was attracted to the exhibited screw, restored using the proprietary technology. Several stages of restoration could be observed on this screw: depositing the hard alloy to form the screw crests, pre-grinding, finishing (polishing).
During the exhibition, the specialists of our company answered many questions, from which we have compiled the top 5 most frequently asked questions:
1. What types of materials are used for deposition? - Deposition is carried out using various hard alloys based on iron, cobalt, nickel, molybdenum or tungsten (selected according to operating conditions) with high wear resistance under conditions of dry friction in metal to metal contact, high corrosion resistance (also in the nitric acid environment) and high resistance to abrasive wear. Alloy hardness after deposition is 25 – 58 HRC.
2. "What guarantees do you provide?" - After the repair work, NTV Scientific & Technical Firm, LLC provides guarantees for the restored products, depending on the raw materials you use: from 6 to 12 months.
3. "Do you make cylinders?" - Cylinder repair works can be divided into three groups: works on the repair of the working surface of material cylinders, works on the flanges, works on the outside diameter of the cylinders.
4. "What are the minimum and maximum dimensions of restored parts?" - We have been repairing worn-out screws, screw-and-barrel systems and material cylinders of extruders (screw extrusion machines, automatic molding machines, presses, injection molding machines, pelletizing machines, mixers) of domestic and foreign production with diameter starting from 38 mm, and up to 7,500 mm long, for 25 years.
5. "Where are you situated?" - NTV Scientific & Technical Firm, LLC is situated in Yaroslavl. Our clients are organizations throughout the Russian Federation.
As a result of the exhibition, more than 1,000 units of promotional products were sold. The booth was visited by more than 500 potential customers, 68 of them showed active interest in the services of NTV Scientific & Technical Firm, LLC.